The latest report titled “ATMP Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the ATMP.
|Product Name||Amino Tris Methylene Phosphonic Acid|
|Process Included||ATMP Production from phosphorous acid|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence ATMP production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of ATMP Production Process:
- ATMP Production from phosphorous acid: This report provides a detailed cost economics analysis of ATMP production from Phosphorus acid. Under aptly regulated temperatures, Phosphorus acid is reacted with ammonium chloride. At the same time, Formaldehyde gets added to the reaction vessel. Next, the unreacted hydrochloric acid and ammonium are extracted separately, producing a transparent liquid that is light yellow.
ATMP, also called Amino tris methylene phosphonic acid is a colourless phosphonic acid that appears to be a crystalline powdery substance extensively employed in water treatment plants due to its scale inhibition property. It has a high melting point. ATMP has excellent water solubility and thermal stability. By nature, it is hygroscopic with excellent chelation capability with lower threshold inhibition. It exhibits the most considerable scale inhibition with carbonates.
ATMP has the most extensive application in water treatment processes, where it is employed for inhibition of scale formation, which usually gets formed because of the deposition of metal ions. Owing to its great chelating ability, it obstructs scaling. Having a Its very low toxicity makes ATMPit ideal for use, primarily driving the market’s growth. Also, it is employed as a metal surface treatment agent in oil refineries and thermal power plants etc., which is furthering its industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the ATMP Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the ATMP market?
- What are the various processes used for ATMP production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce ATMP?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of ATMP?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of ATMP?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of ATMP?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a ATMP production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for ATMP production?
- What is the time frame for ATMP plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of ATMP?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Argon Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/argon
- Asphalt Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/asphalt
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA