The latest report titled “Ammonia Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ammonia.
|Process Included||Ammonia Production From Natural Gas|
Ammonia Production From Heavy Oils
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonia production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonia Production Process:
1. Ammonia Production From Natural Gas: This report provides the cost structure of ammonia production by Haber Process. During this method, hydrogen is extracted from natural gas and then mixed with nitrogen while the iron is present in order to give out ammonia. At first, H2O is made using desulphurisation from natural gas. Next, it gets sent to a primary reformer, where methane is made to react in order to form hydrogen. This gas gets chilled and sent to a secondary reformer, where nitrogen is added to result in ammonia finally.
2. Ammonia Production From Heavy Oils: This report provides the economy of producing ammonia by the partial oxidation method. The process employs heavy feedstocks like coal and heavy fuel oil. Next, the process of partial oxidation is carried out, which comprises an Air Separation Unit (ASU), a Gasification chamber, as well as soot and sulphur removal. The ASU produces pure nitrogen and oxygen. Further, using oxygen and hydrocarbon, hydrogen is produced via gasification. This method presents impurities like soot and sulphur, which later get removed.
Ammonia (NH3) is a colourless and poisonous gas that has a pungent smell. It is made up of nitrogen and hydrogen and is mainly produced by the anaerobic decay of plant and animal matter. It is an anhydrous and is hygroscopic (readily absorbs moisture). It can be dissolved in water and quickly turns to gas upon exposure to air. It is vital for plants and animals as a nitrogen source.
The market for Ammonia is being driven by its application as a fertilizer in the soil at farms and is added in fertilizers as a key raw ingredient for plants, farm crops, and lawns which is furthering the market’s growth. In addition, it is a crucial ingredient found in several household and industrial cleaners, which furthers its market demand. It is used to manufacture many products, including plastics, textiles, explosives, dyes and pesticides, etc., which further expands the market’s development. Also, it finds use as a refrigerant gas to purify water supplies and in the production of many chemicals, which is propelling the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Ammonia Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Ammonia market?
• What are the various processes used for Ammonia production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Ammonia?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ammonia?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ammonia?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ammonia?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Ammonia production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Ammonia production?
• What is the time frame for Ammonia plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Ammonia?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Aluminium Slug Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-slug
- Aluminium Sulfate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-sulfate
- Aluminum Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminum
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA