If you’ve never rented a limousine, you might not be aware of all the different steps required or whether the rental is pricey. A limousine rental is a great option if you need to transport a large group, want to arrive at a special event in style, or just want to avoid driving after having a few drinks.
A limousine service will often give a minimum block of time to book a limousine, usually between 3 and 5 hours, after which they permit hourly rentals. Normally, the rental period starts when they pick up their first passenger and ends when they drop off the final one. A fully stocked bar is one feature that might have an added cost.
Even for someone who has never rented a car or party bus before, a limousine rental should be a rather straightforward procedure. However, take note of a few suggestions to take into account before you begin looking around limo companies close to you in order to make sure you are aware of all the requirements for a Boston limousine rental and can select the best vehicle for your needs.
Also, keep in mind that a lot of limo companies are used to working with clients who have never rented a limo before and may have a lot of questions! You want to make sure you have fun as soon as your lovely limousine arrives at your door, so never be afraid to ask about anything related to your limo rental, and never assume something is included.
How Does a Limousine Rental Work?
In order to know where to start and what questions to ask a local limo company, take note of a few additional information regarding a limousine hire. It’s also beneficial to think about how a town vehicle, SUV, and limousine differ from one another.
- A typical limousine might feature two back bench seats facing each other, with enough for four to six passengers at most. A stretch limousine can hold a bigger group, typically 12 to 16 persons or more, and may include one or two long seats up the sides of the car.
- A limousine service’s SUV, or sport utility vehicle, is usually the same as the SUVs you see on the road. Up to three passengers can fit in the back of these cars, and most will also let someone sit in the front passenger seat.
- Having space for up to three passengers in the back and another in the front passenger seat, a town car is a large sedan.
- A limousine is a great option for groups without luggage or other large items to bring with them and for those who want to travel in style. The interior of a limousine is designed for maximum comfort while also providing a festive atmosphere; it frequently includes a full bar, party lights, and a stereo.
- SUVs are a great option for people or groups who don’t want to party but need to bring a lot of luggage or other stuff on the ride because of their extra cargo space! An SUV is a great choice, for instance, if you’re going to a trade show and need to transport a lot of samples and marketing materials, or if you’re a musician and need to transport your instruments.
- When you don’t necessarily need the party atmosphere of a limo or the storage space of an SUV but still want to ride and arrive in comfort and style, a town car is a good option for business meetings, airport runs, and other situations. The spacious interior of a town car allows you to unwind after a long flight or check emails while en route to a business meeting, while the trunk can accommodate standard luggage.
- Prior to renting a limousine, choose the best car for your requirements. Then, a limousine service will typically give a first minimum block of rental time, which is frequently 3 to 5 hours. They will also record the projected number of passengers, their ages, their destinations, and any intermediate pauses.
- Then, a limo service will explain to you any additional fees, such as for exceeding the agreed-upon rental period or for cleaning the limo thoroughly after your journey.
- Some limousine providers may also include a gratuity for the driver and provide extra services, such as dressing the vehicle for a wedding.
Tips for Ensuring a Smooth Limousine Rental!
Now that you have a basic understanding of how to choose the right vehicle for your needs and what is involved when renting a limo, take note of a few more suggestions to make the experience as easy and stress-free as possible. To ensure that nothing is left out, you might also make a list of extra inquiries and subjects to bring up with the limousine service.
- A limousine service could inquire about the customers’ ages because tiny children sometimes need car seats. Particularly when it comes to a limo as opposed to an SUV or town car, not all businesses offer or will accommodate these.
- A limousine service must also inquire about the ages of all passengers in order to avoid serving alcohol to minors. If the vehicle is carrying alcohol, the driver may additionally request identification from any passenger who appears to be underage.
- Never presume you can bring more people than what is specified in your contract! A limousine service may be required by law to supply seat belts for every passenger and to limit the number of people that can fit in each vehicle to a specified number. Obviously, you don’t want the limo driver to show up at your door and then inform you that someone needs to stay behind, so if a party bus boston is necessary to transport all of your anticipated guests, consider renting one.
- The limousine service may inquire about the size and weight of your belongings if you’re bringing any, just to make sure there’s enough space in the car. Make sure to take note of any large or bulky items you intend to bring, and if necessary, upgrade your rental vehicle to an SUV or boston party bus.
- Never underestimate how long your party or event will last in an effort to save money on a limo rental. The charges for exceeding your permitted time may be greater than if you had reserved a specific number of hours on your original agreement, but your limousine driver won’t just leave you at the event.
- Ask the limousine service if they allow decorations on cars or if they will decorate the car for an additional price if you’re going to a wedding or other such event. In order to avoid damage and to guarantee that nothing blocks the driver’s line of sight, a customer is typically not permitted to hang streamers and other items on the car.
Which Is Better, a Limousine Rental or Party Bus?
You would imagine when you hear the term “party bus” that all such buses are furnished with flashing lights, a bar, a stereo, and the like. Even though many party buses do provide everything you need to start the party even before you arrive at your destination, many of them are more somber, offering a big and opulent interior and less of a party “feel” instead.
A party bus is a great option for transporting groups who are too big for a limo. They’re useful for situations like wearing a wedding gown with multiple layers and a lengthy train, in which getting in and out of a limo could be difficult. The simplicity of climbing the steps of a party bus as opposed to a limo or town car may be appreciated by older guests or those who may struggle to get in and out of a car for whatever reason.
While a party bus hire has numerous benefits over a limo rental, keep in mind that the bus’s larger size can be inappropriate for some events. You might not require the extra room of a party bus if there are only a handful of you going out for a night on the town or to an important function. A party bus could also come off as a little too informal for a special occasion like a wedding or romantic date night.
Is a Limousine Rental Worth the Cost?
The safety of you and your visitors is just one of many benefits of investing in a limousine rental fee. You shouldn’t take the chance of getting behind the wheel after a night out if you know you’ll be drinking. Teenagers can travel safely to their prom or another event by using a limousine.
Making a nice first impression on clients and even out-of-town relatives is quite easy with a limousine rental! While sending a limo to pick up family or a business associate from the airport ensures their comfort while on the journey, arriving for a business meeting in a limo may draw attention. When you choose a limo rental, you also remove the stress of having to locate an unfamiliar location or navigate traffic to and from an event.