Triund and Laka glacier trek is a ravishing and tranquil trekking vacation spot in Himachal Pradesh, India. It’s extremely beneficial by locals and backpackers who’ve achieved this trek earlier. It’s tucked in mid of Dhauladhar Vary about 18 km from McLeodganj-a “well-known Tibetan city and seat of Dalai Lama”. Laka glacier, Triund prime, Kangra valley, and delightful tiny homes on the slopes of the hill make this trek the should to go to trek in India. Yearly 1000’s of trekkers go to this place to admire the fantastic thing about this trek. The magnificent view throughout and alongside the paths of this trek make this essentially the most beloved trekking vacation spot in India.
On this trek, you’ll go via dense forest, colorfully embellished waterfall factors, tons of viewpoints, and colourful wildflowers. Laka glacier is likely one of the well-known trekking locations. Right here we gathered all the knowledge about Laka glacier trek.
Triund and Laka Trek: An Wonderful Trek To The Glacier
On account of its location at a low altitude, Triund and Laka glacier trek stays open all year long besides in monsoon season.
Within the month of December and January, this area receives regular to heavy rainfall and also you may discover some or all routes resulting in the Laka glacier closed. So it’s beneficial to contact the Manchala Mushafir staff earlier than planning your trek, particularly in the course of the winter season.
Autumn is likely one of the most favorable occasions to go to this trek. Throughout this time you’ll get clear climate, nice monsoon, and colourful wildflower all alongside the trekking route.
Benefit from the calm, peaceable rain with clear views throughout this level.
How To succeed in on Laka glacier trek?
- McLeodganj is the final motorable level for Triund and Laka glacier trek. Forward of that, it’s important to trek all of your means via Triund to succeed in the Laka glacier summit.
- Gaggla is the closest Airport which is about 18kms away from McLeodganj.
- The closest railway station is at Pathankot which is simply 9 Km away from McLeodganj.
- Different well-known locations to go to in McLeodganj and Dharamshala-Shri Kunam Pathri Devi Temple, Shiva Cafe, and Gallu Devi Temple.
- Time wanted:- 3 Days / 2 Night time
- The space from Mcleodganj Village to Triund trek is 9 Km and Triund to Laka glacier trek is 6 km.
- Journey time from Mcleodganj:- 9 to 10 hours
- Triund and Laka glacier Trek problem stage:- Straightforward to Reasonable
- Laka glacier is a straightforward trek nevertheless it’s an journey sport so by no means take it as a right and stroll solely as a lot as you possibly can. Don’t compete on the trekking route.
- Hold a water bottle with you and maintain seeping water at common intervals to maintain your self hydrated.
- At all times put on good pair of footwear whereas trekking for a snug expertise.
- Hold vitality bars and candies with you and take them everytime you really feel low throughout or after the trek.
- Inform the trek chief if you happen to really feel uneasy or dealing with any bodily or psychological sickness.
Triund: Issues to do and issues to do
Triund and Laka glacier is likely one of the hottest vacationer sights and 1000’s of trekkers go to this place. However with a rise within the variety of vacationers rubbish can be rising day-to-day. We introduced 1000 Kg of rubbish final 12 months and we additionally attraction to trekkers coming to this route to take care of the fantastic thing about this area. Don’t litter, acquire all the rubbish in a single carry bag and dump it solely within the rubbish field.
More often than not we have now seen that trekkers visiting this place enter temples with footwear on. It’s a humble request from all of the trekkers coming to this space is to take care of the purity and respect the sensation of locals.