Being the smallest continent on Earth, Australia is a paradise for tourists. Australia is a complete package for tourists as it is a home to coral reefs, beautiful rainforests, scorching deserts, lovely beaches and big national parks. If you want to feel refreshed, you can spend a wonderful vacation in the country. We will discuss the beauty of the continent but before that we want to inform you that if you need Melbourne assignment help, we are here to provide the best dissertation, case studies, and homework help through GotoAssignmentHelp company. We also have a lot of content which can be very interesting for you as well as information on education, motivation, travel diaries, home décor, technology, etc.
We have an amazing list of 5 most important places in Australia for traveling which can be adventurous and relaxing for you. Read more to find out! We request you to bookmark these places so that whenever you get vacation you can easily visit these places. So, here we go!
· Great Barrier Reef, Queensland: It is the largest coral reef system in the world and is the most popular tourist attraction in Australia. It attracts a lot of tourists every year in millions. This popular attraction can be seen from space as it was formed by tiny micro-organisms in millions of years. The coral reef system stretches over 2300 kilometers, with 2900 individual reef systems. You can book a liveaboard dive boat vacation to visit the different dive sites of the reef or take a helicopter ride to watch the beautiful waters. The great barrier reef is home to more than 1500 species of fishes, 6 species of sea turtles, 3000 species of molluscs and thirty species of dolphins and whales.
· Sydney Opera House: The most recognizable landmark of Australia is the multi venue art center of Australia which is also known as the Sydney Opera House. It is listed within UNESCO’s world heritage sites and offers a beautiful view from all 4 sides of the building. The architecture is in the form of shell shaped sails roofs which attracts millions of visitors each year. It has a drama theater, studio, forecourt, concert hall and playhouse. There are more than 1500 different performances which take place every year inside it. The design of the theater is made in a way that it absorbs all unwanted sounds and offers the best acoustical properties.
· Uluru, Central Australia: It is a large sandstone formation found in the northern territory of Australia. It is formed 600 million years ago and was situated at the bottom of sea but now it is very holy place for Anagu tribe of the northern territory of the continent. It has its extension as far as 3.6 km in length and is 1.9 km wide. It is said that a mass of 2.5 kms uluru is buried in ground. You can see a number of rock caves and paintings near Uluru sandstone. The brilliant orange-red color of Uluru is due to the oxidation of iron content. Uluru is listed on UNESCO’s world heritage sites because of its cultural and geological importance.
· Sydney Harbour Bridge: This is the largest steel arch bridge in the world which connects Sidney center business with North shore. Having a length of 3770 feet and height of 440 feet, it carries 8 roadlines, 2 railway lines and cycleways. This is the most attractive place for the tourists as visitors can climb the bridge to get a stunning view of the surrounding cities from the top of the bridge. This bridge took 9 years to be constructed from 1923. The bridge climbing started in 1998. You can choose the day, twilight or night section to climb the bridge. The authorities maintain strict precautions like blood alcohol content reading and climb simulator.
· Great Ocean Road, Victoria: The east coast of Australia is a vast stretch of the great ocean road which has a length of 243 km. A team of retired soldiers built this coast highway which took 13 years to complete. It was built in memory of the soldiers who lost their lives in World War I. Being one of the heritage sites from Australia, it becomes the finest attraction for the tourists as it gives the view of the most beautiful beaches of Australia like Torquay, Jan Juc, Anglesea, Point Roadknight, Apollo Bay, Johanna and Kennett River. You can find many surf training centers along the side of the Great Ocean Road. Sometimes you can see animals like kangaroos, koalas, snakes and foxes along the beach. So, these were the 5 most visited places in Australia. Make your plans and enjoy the beautiful scenario of Australia. Do not forget to take our case study homework help services from GotoAssignmentHelp as you can get high grades in your assignments.